Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yesterday and today!

Hey everyone! Hmmm, i was suppose to update my blog today but I didn't have the time, so I'm gonna tell you about yesterday and today.. That's what made my topic.. (:

Well, yesterday was Eunice's 15th birthday, so we went out to OU to talk around and watch a movie. We went to watch this show called Quarantine, which was a horror movie. ): Well, i barely watched half of it, I was basically closing my ears the whole time.. (: Fun? Eunice's cousin, Cheng Sim, scared me while she was trying to ask me if I wanted popcorns. Yea, that was how afraid I was. Eunice and I were totally freaked out. Well, as for the others, err, not quite afraid I see. (: It was overall a good day, except for one part, which I'm not going to blog about.. I don't know if i should be angry or sad. ): But right now, whatever la.. I don't care anymore..

Hmmm, for today, post comfirmation was so much fun! I had a great day at church today. We played a boardgame, Taboo. Eventhough not many people went, but we had more fun than ever. (: But the sad part is that today's class is the last class for this year! ):

So yea, thats basically what happened yesterday and today.. Other than that bad thing that happened, these two days was basically great! (:

No comments: