Thursday, December 4, 2008

to my dear faithful readers! :)

Hey everyone. Let me tell you a very fustrating story that just happened. I actually typed everything that happened and everything that I wanted to post, but guess what? When I was just about to publish the post, I clicked x and closed the window. How smart of me huh? So here goes again! Have to type everything over again! The best part is, I totally forgotten what I said the last post. :( So I guess I have to crack my head again.

Well, today I went to OU then to Tesco and back to OU. I know, you all must ne thinking whats wrong with me rite? Well, I went to OU firstly to pass a friend money, then to Tesco to buy stuff and back to OU to walk around and eat. :)

Well, the main reason I went to Tesco is to buy ingredients. Well, thats because next week I'm going to bake! yay! So whoever is coming to my christmas party, you guys have to eat it! Too bad! :p But to be honest, Ashwinna and I went to buy the ingredients but we didn't really know what to get. haha. :) But I still don't care, those of you coming, you guys HAVE to eat some!

I feel so lazy! Ohh ya, and also the reason I didn't update my blog is because I totally forgotten that I had a blog! Could you believe it?!?! I know, I can't either. :) The conversation between Yih Ling and I..

Yih Ling: Eh Sonia, you never update your blog for a long time la.

SonIa: Oh yaaaa! I forgotten I had a blog . :p

Yih Ling: .....

The End! :D

No comments: