Friday, November 7, 2008

What a great daY! (:

Hey everyone! Its Friday and i guess you all know how happy and fun are Fridays rite? Well, this one is special, because today is Crystal's(lame queen) birthday, and also the last day of exams! Hooray!!

Well, it all started with Biology paper 1, to Physics paper 1 and to Sejarah paper 1!!! Gosh!!! What a day rite? But well, afterthat, we went to OU to celebrate Crystal's Sweet 16! We went to Wong Kok to eat.. It was good actually.. (: We also bought for her a Jay Chou cd, if thats how you spell it, not a good fan of chinese singers tho, and also a Secret Recipe cake! yay! Chocolate Indulgense! YUMMY!!!

Well, afterthat, Tiara, Yik Han and I went shopping! I bought a really nice shirt! On the shirt its written, "LIFE'S A PARTY".. Well, how true is that?!?! I bought quite a number of things actually.. Feels good toO! hehe =p After shopping and walking around for around 6 hours, we got tired and decided to go home.. And here I am, at home updating my blog.. I'm so darn tired, but the night is still young people.. (:

xxox,
SonIa

No comments: