Monday, November 10, 2008

a little boring.. ):

Hey everyone! (: Well, today is the first day of holidays.. hmmm, it didn't go too well i guess.. It was kind of boring.. ): I have nothing to do.. So i guess I'll have to find out a way to spend my holidays.. Well, tomorrow SPM starts.....so good luck to all SPM students.. (:

Today is a rather boring day.. Woke up, watch TV, call Ashwinna, watch TV again.. and it goes on and on.. Yeap, that was how boring it was.. Well, starting from tomorrow I think I'll have to go start exercise! Well, who wants to play badminton? anyone? Badminton is a fun sport I say.. (: But i don't know how to smash.. ): So please give me chance okie? hehe (:

Well, I don't think there's much to update, since today was a little boring.. Lets hope tomorrow will turn out fine and much better than this.. Bye! (: hehe

xxox,
SonIa

No comments: