Saturday, November 1, 2008

Being sick is not fuN!

Hey everyone! =) Yeap, i'm sick! And it feels like crap! I think I fell sick quite a number of times this year! Well, only close friends of mine will know why! So if you wanna know, ask them okie? =) haha.. I HatE doctors though, because I can never swallow the tablets that they give! I know.. What to do, 5 year old kid what.. Thanks la Ashwinna! And please don't bang me anymore okie? hahaha! We need to plan la..

Today woke up so darn early because of tuition.. Yeap, tuition on a saturday! Can you believe it? And guess for how long? 3 HOURS! long huh? Haihzz.. What to do? Got exams this monday! so have to do revisions! How hardworking am I huh? Sick and still going for tuitions! haha.. =) After tuition, i ATE.. mainly to (yih ling, ashwinna, krystal, adelynn, joanna and you know who you are).. haha.. And no, i did not only eat 1 grain of rice! haha.. i ate more than that!

I can't wait till exams to be over! My school is crappy, over so late.. Exams are gonna be over on the 7th November which is on a Friday! Last day of school though.. and also Crystal's birthday! Yay! =) someone is finally turning 16! Getting old eh? Going out too!

Anyways, got to go now! =) Take care everyone.. I promise I'll update soon okie? hehe =p

No comments: