Friday, October 31, 2008

after a very long time.. =D

Hey everyone! =) i know.. its been ages since i last update my blog.. =( i'm sorry! hehe.. Well, basically this week and last week has been crazy! exam is a killer! hmmmm.. But hard subjects are over, leaving with Paper 1's.. (: yay! 1 thing i can say is LAST MINUTE studies is not good! But what can i say? you don't expect me to study a month or two before exams.. You gotta be nuts.. hehe.. =D
Last Saturday, I went to watch High School Musical 3.. It was so far the best compared to the other 2.. The songs are nicer toO! So i would highly recommend you all to watch it okie? (: Basically the day was good, except for one thing though.. Kids kicking our seats behind!! Well, as usual, I did not dare to even look behind, but Adelynn was gonna explode anytime soon I tell you.. It was not good! But we took some pictures! YAY!






No comments: