Friday, October 10, 2008

my very first post! =)

Hey everyone! (: hmmm, for your information, this is not my first blog.. i had it once or twice but i forgotten my password.. ): but i'm sure that i won't forget this one.. i certianly hope so! well, i decided to create a blog of my own after talking to yih ling.. well, last time i'm not really sure what to blog about.. ): but now, i think i can do it! (: so basically i'm suppose to blog about what happened and stuff rite? hmm, i think i can do that.. so let me start... okie, here goes.. wish me luck.. =D

hmmm, i went to school only for 2 days this week! which is on monday and tuesday.. (: how fun is that? (: fun huh? my reason for not going to school today is... well, if i go to school, i'll have to pass up my moral project which i obviously haven't completed.. ): so, if i skip today, i'll get a whole extra week to complete as its PMR next week.. (: smart? no?

i went for CF(christian fellowship) at khai's house today from 1p.m-3p.m.. it was good actually! (: songs were good too.. afterthat, went for my BM tuition at Jayadiri(DJ), it was boring i guess.. ): well, tuition is always boring.. never liked them.. (: wow, didn't know i can be this truthful here.. (: hahaha..

exams are coming soon! ): i bet all school students know that! duh.. after looking at my exam timetable.... i found out that it was pratically CRAP!! but for one thing, exams only start on the 20th October.. (: much later than other schools though.. but... we're ending much later.. ): and guess what we're having on the last day? hmmm, lets see.... Biology(paper1), Physics(paper1), and Sejarah(paper1)!!!! can you believe it? i certianly can't! but, on that very same day, its crystal teoh's(my wood and my salt) birthday!! (: hahaha..

hmmm, so basically thats it for my first post.. hope you liked it? not too bad huh? its actually sort of long toO! (: ohhh ya, and thanks yih ling for helping/teaching me how to create a blog of my own! yay! and thanks for the raisins today toO! hahaha =p

1 comment:

yihling c. said...

hahaha.. sonny boo, you're so funny. mr goey's boring, but funny :P yellow LIGO raisins!