Saturday, October 11, 2008

Outing with Yih Ling

Hey everyone.. I went to OU with Yih Ling.. (: We went looking around for clothes and also accessories.. Yay! But sadly I can't seem to find the shirt I want.. ): Well, after walking around for at least an hour and a half, we decided to go for lunch.. And guess what we ate? Ms.Read!! yumm... Well, Yih Ling ordered mushroom soup, and I ordered Fish&Chips.. I shared with Yih Ling though.. (: Well, thats not it, we ordered desserts too! Yih Ling had blackberry and Apple crumble, and i had my usual, which is carrot cake! hahaha.. (:


Shortly after that, we went again looking for clothes and stuffs.. (: Well, I had to buy a present for Ashwinna and Yih Ling had to buy a present for Debra.. So both of us were looking around.. I decided to buy for Ashwinna chocolates since she's crazy about them.. (: and Yih Ling got a really cute pig kinda photo frame..


List of things that i bought:

1) Pens

2) Card reader

3) Chocolate

4) Ribbons

5) a paper bag

6) Accessories


After all that, we decided its time for us to go home.. So i called my brother to pick us up from the taxi stand.. And while waiting... guess what?!?!?!?! i saw an old lady, well, not that old.. maybe in her late forties, FELL DOWN!!!! ): oh nOO!!! its so sad.. ): And her husband i think, didn't really care.. Oh that cruel OLD MAN!! I don't think i like him then! he's a cruel man la..


No comments: