Monday, October 13, 2008

just an ordinary day..

Hey.. i'm gonna blog about yesterday and today since i forgotten to blog yesterday.. (: Okie, yesterday was basically fun because i got to see my friends.. yay! (: Well, i went to church, and then for post-confirmation.. it was actually fun.. (: We gave ashwinna her present, which we ate one bar while waiting for her dad.. haha.. Both of us got high and started laughing for no reason.. yeap, thats what chocolates do to us.. and ice-creams too! well, basically anything sweet for us.. hehe.. =D We were suppose to go for lunch to celebrate Ashwinna's birthday.. but, sadly it didn't happen because everyone needed to go back.. ): Nevermind, probably after exams.. hehe.. (: yeap, this is basically what happened yesterday.. Its boring and fun at the same time? Well, I also don't know.. (:

Well, as for today, I woke up at like 10a.m.. Its actually kinda early.. well, for me of course.. I mean who wakes up at 10 in the morning when there's like no school.. hehe.. =p Well, at around 12, Yik Han came to my house.. basically to do add maths.. but before that, we ate some stuff and then decided to watch some taiwanese drama(fated to love you/you're my destiny).. Its the best taiwanese show i've ever seen.. So i suggest you readers should watch it toO! hehe.. =p Well, after watching then we started doing add maths. (: We did, chapter 5, 8 and 9, if i'm not wrong.. (: and a little of mod maths too! Not too bad huh? Yik Han went back at around 5.30p.m.. and after she went back, guess what? I went to sleep.. hehe.. =p

Basically my day so far is okie.. i guess.. Well, for sure I have to start studying Sejarah tomorrow.. ): Well, clearly because exams are coming.. So yea, its a must i guess.. ): Well, i dislike Sejarah.. I mean who doesn't?!?!?!

No comments: